To celebrate our new Hope Brewhouse, we’re holding our first Oktoberfest!
It’s over two days, Saturday 4th & Sunday 5th October, 2014, noon to 5pm each day.
It’ll be a great day for the whole family. There’ll be live entertainment, German food, and most importantly, a world of wonderful beers from the brewhouse. At the moment we’re producing seven different beers, from the easy-drinking, refreshing Pokolbin Blonde up to our über-powerful Barrel Fermented Imperial IPA. Our brewer Matt Hogan will be showcasing some special limited-edition beers, and we’ll be running beer Meister-Klasses in the Beer Hall so you can go home an expert.
There will be live entertainment:
Saturday: Bobby C & The Nick Raschke Duro
Sunday: Mark Wells Duo and Gareth Hudson
We’ve also just opened our Pizza Cafe, which will be running all day because Germans like pizzas too.
What better way to spend a Spring afternoon?
For tickets call our hotline 1800 777 444.
Pre-paid Single Day Adult $129 pp or $109 pp for Gold Club members
- Souvenir Stein and first fill of beer + 2 tokens valid for refill of beer or glass of wine/bottle of water or soft drink
- 4 course Oktoberfest themed lunch with matching beer
- Entry to Beer Master Class
Pre-paid Single Day Adult ticket $49, two day ticket $89 – pay on day $60pp
Under 18 $25 per day
Under 12 $12 per day
With Adult admission
- Souvenir beer stein and first fill of beer + 2 tokens for refill of beer or glass of wine/bottle of water/soft drink
- Lunch of substantial Oktoberfest themed dish with accompaniments
with Under 18 admission
- Lunch & 2 drink tokens (1 token = can of soft drink/bottle of water)
with Under 12 admission
- Kids Lunch & 1 drink token (1 token = can of soft drink/bottle of water)