To celebrate our new Hope Brewhouse, we’re holding our first Oktoberfest!
It’s over two days, Saturday 4th & Sunday 5th October, 2014, noon to 5pm each day.
It’ll be a great day for the whole family. There’ll be live entertainment, German food, and most importantly, a world of wonderful beers from the brewhouse. At the moment we’re producing seven different beers, from the easy-drinking, refreshing Pokolbin Blonde up to our über-powerful Barrel Fermented Imperial IPA. Our brewer Matt Hogan will be showcasing some special limited-edition beers, and we’ll be running beer Meister-Klasses in the Beer Hall so you can go home an expert.
We’ve also just opened our Pizza Cafe, which will be running all day because Germans like pizzas too.
What better way to spend a Spring afternoon?
For tickets call our hotline 1800 777 444.
Pre-paid Single Day Adult $129 pp or $109 pp for Gold Club members
- Souvenir Stein and first fill of beer + 2 tokens valid for refill of beer or glass of wine/bottle of water or soft drink
- 4 course Oktoberfest themed lunch with matching beer
- Entry to Beer Master Class
Pre-paid Single Day Adult ticket $49, two day ticket $89 – pay on day $60pp
Under 18 $25 per day
Under 12 $12 per day
With Adult admission
- Souvenir beer stein and first fill of beer + 2 tokens for refill of beer or glass of wine/bottle of water/soft drink
- Lunch of substantial Oktoberfest themed dish with accompaniments
with Under 18 admission
- Lunch & 2 drink tokens (1 token = can of soft drink/bottle of water)
with Under 12 admission
- Kids Lunch & 1 drink token (1 token = can of soft drink/bottle of water)