JAZZ IN THE VINEYARDS
Hope Estate, Hunter Valley, New South Wales
Saturday 24 November 2018
People get ready! You heard it through the grapevine…The Hunter Valley is set to party again to the groovy sounds of jazz. See Australia‘s finest jazz artists performing all your favourite hits in the vineyards.
Get there early to enjoy the local wine, picnic with your friends and hear Newcastle’s The Rehab Brass Band kick things off, then get ready for international artist Safire Rose who’ll be playing fave jazz classics including Nina Simone. Then taking the stage will be one of the country’s finest jazz vocalists of the last decade, Emma Pask with her ‘Lady of Song’ show.
As the sun sets, the excitement will build with former lead singer of the Eurogliders and Australian jazz icon Grace Knight set to dazzle you with her sultry voice and stage charisma. Later, get on your feet as Australian actor, singer and songwriter, Tom Burlinson and his hot swingin’ band will pick up the tempo with all the classic hits from the likes of Sinatra, Tony Bennett, Sammy Davis Jr, and Bobby Darin.
Bringing the night to a sensational close will be international jazz great, James Morrison. Dance the night out to the magic of Motown; ‘Heard it Through the Grapevine’, ‘Dancing in the Streets’, ‘Get Ready’, ‘You Can’t Hurry Love’, ‘What’s Going On’, ‘My Girl’…and plenty more.
Tickets are limited, so hurry, book early to avoid missing out!
- General entry
- One (1) complementary glass of wine on arrival
- VIP bar access
- Premium toilets
- Seating on the terrace overlooking the amphitheater and
- Reserved seating
- Savoury & Sweet Cocktail Food,
- 3 hours of Hope Estate Wine, Craft Beer and Soft drink
- VIP Parking Access (Subject to availability)
- Reserved concert seating
- General entry,
- located in Harvest Restaurant/Top Deck – amazing views of the stage
- Veuve Clicquot served on arrival
- Four Course Meal – Canapés, entrée, main and dessert
- Hope Estate Wine, Craft Beer and Soft drink
- Supper Club After party
- VIP Parking Access (subject to availability)
- Reserved seating
Hamper Package (Ticket Not included):
$124 (Additional $10 vegetarian/ gluten-free option) Includes:
- One (1) 750ml bottle of Hope Estate wine
- 2 bottles of water
- 2 baguettes
- Selection of salads and deli meats
- Antipasto selection
- Cheese platter
- Plastic glasses and cutlery
- All in a souvenir Hope Estate cooler bag.