The Purchase Policy outlined here is applicable to all online, phone, email or face to face purchases at the Hope Estate Cellar Door.
The Purchase Policy is applicable for all Hope Estate entities including, but not limited to, Hope Estate, Hope Brewery, Tower Estate, Tower Distillery & Winery, Virgin Hills and Hope at Honeysuckle. Where Hope Estate is noted in the following Terms and Conditions, all Hope Estate entities are included.
Terms and Conditions
When a customer selects products and supplies a mode of payment, the customer certifies that:
1. the customer is 18 years of age or older.
2. they understand and accept that the price advised during the transaction is the correct price for the products the customer has selected and inclusive of any relevant discounting /membership rates and any fees/charges (inc applicable GST). The purchase price of a Product on the website may not be the same or correspond to the prices in store for the same Product. We are not required or obligated to match any prices for any Products, including matching any prices for a Product that is available through the website, or in store, or vice versa.
3. they understand we accept Visa, Visa Debit MasterCard and MasterCard Debit only (Fees apply) and if purchasing online, by phone or email ordering, the customer is authorising Hope Estate to charge the nominated credit card according to the selection and, where applicable, deliver as per instructed.
4. if the purchase is Pick Up, orders will be available for collection in store from the Hope Estate Cellar Door at 2213 Broke Rd Pokolbin 2325, during business hours. The Customer will need to advise an estimated collection time and date when placing their Order. Photographic identification and a signature must be provided when collecting your Order. If you will not be the person collecting your Order then you agree to ensure that the person collecting your Order is over the age of 18 years. We will not allow collection of an order if:
a) your representative does not provide us with proof of their identity (including photographic identification); and/or,
b) your representative is intoxicated, is abusive or not of the appropriate legal age.
5. they understand that each Order placed for Products through the website, by email, by phone or at the Cellar Door, results in a separate binding agreement between the customer and Hope Estate for the supply of those Products.
6. they understand that Hope Estate reserves the right to accept or reject an Order for any reason.
7. they understand all Orders that we accept for liquor products are only accepted, processed and dispatched to Australia Post for freighting by Hope Estate, from our licensed premise at 2213 Broke Rd Pokolbin 2325. The Orders and any acceptance or agreement are subject to our obligations under the Liquor Licensing Acts and our obligations to comply with Responsible Service of Alcohol obligations.
8. they understand that the risk in the Products passes to the customer at the time of collection from Hope Estate Cellar Door unless Products are to be delivered, in which case risk passes at the time they are delivered to the customer by Australia Post.
9. they understand that Hope Estate may advertise promotions and special offers from time to time on their Websites, Social Media, Via Email or In store. Promotions may only be available via a specified means (EG: Not available in store) and for the period of time specified (if no period of time is specified, the promotion is only available whilst advertised or on show); promotions are subject to Product availability; Promotions may not be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions, and are not redeemable for cash; savings are based on Hope Estate standard RRP. Promotions must be added to an Order at time of purchase to be redeemed and cannot be back-dated to transacted Orders.
10. they understand that if items are missing / incorrect in their Pick Up or Delivered Order, then the customer should check the Invoice that was provided to determine what was included. The customer may then contact the Customer Service Team on 02 4993 3555 during Business Hours within 24 hours after the Pick Up or Delivery of the Order. The Customer Service Team will take steps to verify and confirm any such missing / incorrect items. Once they are reasonably satisfied that the purchased item was not supplied / incorrectly supplied to the Customer, the next steps will determined by our Customer Service Team or the query will be forwarded to Senior Management for consideration. Please note our Refund Policy below.
11. Changes to these Terms and Conditions may be made at any time, without notice. Committing to payment confirms you have reviewed and accepted the current Terms and Conditions Purchase Policy.
The Hope Estate Cancellation Policy applies to all purchases of Concert/Event tickets, packages and add-ons purchased direct from Hope Estate via the website or over the phone. To view these, click here.
The Hope Estate Delivery Policy applies to all purchases of Products using the website, via email, via phone or face to face purchases at the Hope Estate Cellar Door, and forms part of these terms and conditions where delivery is requested by the customer and forms part of these terms and conditions.
1. If the purchase requires postage, orders will be dispatched to Australia Post 1-2 weeks after full payment is made by the customer and the order is processed by Hope Estate.
2. Postage or freight charges for Beer and Spirits are forwarded to the customer at the time of purchase. Postage or freight charges for Wine may be forwarded to the customer at the time of purchase.
3.Postage or freight rates vary per state and based on the order.
4. In most cases, Hope Estate will engage Australia Post but it is at their discretion to use another freight service.
5. As outlined in Terms & Conditions item 8, the customer understands that the risk in the Products passes to the customer at the time of collection from Hope Estate Cellar Door unless Products are to be delivered, in which case risk passes at the time they are delivered to the customer by Australia Post.
6. As outline in Terms & Conditions item 1, the customer must be 18 years of age or order and the Postage/Freight handler may request identification to confirm the age of a recipient.
7. Once the Order has been collected by Australia Post (or other) from Hope Estate, Australia Post's (or other) Terms, Conditions and Policies apply. Please visit Postage or Freight Providers website for full details. By a customers purchase, those third parties policies are accepted by the customer.
8. If you will not be the person receiving your Order delivery, then you agree to ensure that:
a) the person collecting your Order is over the age of 18 years.
b) if acceptable by Australia Post (or other) for a representative to receive the order, the customer may be required to advise Australia Post (or other) of the representatives details by following Australia Post (or other) procedures (is available).
c) your representative may be required by Australia Post (or other) to provide proof of their identity (including photographic identification)
d) your representative may be refused delivery if they are intoxicated, abusive or not of the appropriate legal age.
9. Hope Estate will not take responsibility if the product is posted to an incorrect address and any charges for misdirected product will be the responsibility of the customer.
10. Hope Estate distributes directly to NSW, QLD, VIC, TAS, WA, NT, SA, Australia only. International Orders are on a Case by Case basis, may only be available to Trade customers/distributers/agents and other minimum orders and fees may apply.
The Hope Estate Refunds Policy applies to all purchases of Products using the website, via email, via phone or face to face purchases at the Hope Estate Cellar Door, and forms part of these terms and conditions.
1. We acknowledge that a Product that a customer may order will occasionally be out of stock or temporarily unavailable. If this happens, then we will not be able to provide the customer with that Product. We may cancel/substitute any Order, or refuse to accept an Order, or cancel/substitute part of an Order at any time (including any Orders that we have accepted or issued an invoice for) without any liability to the Customer for that refusal or cancellation at any time if:
(a) the requested Product/s in that Order are not available;
(b) we are unable to process your payment;
(c) there is an error in the price or the product description posted on the website or in store in relation to the relevant Product in that Order;
2. If we substitute/cancel an Order:
a) we will provide you with reasonable notice of that substitution/cancellation, and will not charge you for the cancelled Order. If any payment has been taken for the cancelled Order, and substitution is not available or accepted by the customer, then a Credit will be issued to the Customer that can redeemed on a future Order to the value of the unavailable product.
3. Should a Customer wish to cancel an Order:
(a) please phone our Customer Service team on 02 4993 3555.
(b) if any payment has been taken for the cancelled Order, you will be issued a Credit of which you can redeem for a future purchase from Hope Estate.
(c) please note, no cancellations are accepted once the product has been collected by Australia Post for freighting.
4. We make every effort to resolve Customer Issues by following these steps:
(a) Receive and document a Customer's complaint /query/issue. Please note, a customer may be asked to put their complaint / query/ issue in writing to us either by email or post.
(b) Where the complaint / query / issue is with a product, we may request a photo of the product / product problem / batch number / Vintage details. We may also request that the product is returned to the retailer who supplied it for further investigation by us. In the case the retailer is a third party, the third party's refund policy will apply. In the case the customer has purchased direct from us, the Customer Service Team will determine the best course of action, either;
(i) Replacement of Product or replacement with alternative Product
(ii) Issue of a Credit to be redeemed with us on a future purchase
(iii) Application to Management Team for Special Consideration - Refund. The Management Team will Consider the complaint / query / issue and provide either an additional resolution, reject the request and action options (i) or (ii) will apply, or approve a refund. This Special Consideration is on a Case by Case basis. The Management Team will make every effort to make a decision within a reasonable time frame.
The Hope Estate Return Policy applies to all purchases of any physical Products (Experiences are Excluded) from the website, via email, via phone or face to face purchases at the Hope Estate Cellar Door, and forms part of these terms and conditions. The Hope Estate Return Policy applies in addition to any other rights to which you may be entitled under the consumer guarantees provisions of the Australian Consumer Law.
1. If you have purchased a Hope Estate Product from a Third Party outlet and wish to return the Product, please do so in accordance with that Third Party Retailer's Returns Policy.
2. If you have purchased a Product direct from Hope Estate via our website, via email order, via phone order or when visiting the Hope Estate Cellar Door, and wish to return the product, our Returns Policy is as follows. You may,
(a) contact our Customer Service Team on 02 4993 3555 or via email to advise of issue / complaint / query. Customer Service Team will nominate best course of action to address your request which may include returning the product to us.
(b) if requested by Customer Service Team, you may return the Product to our 2213 Broke Rd, Pokolbin 2325 Cellar Door with your order confirmation
(b) if requested by Customer Service Team, you may return empty packaging or partially consumed product.
(c) if visiting the Cellar Door is not convenient for you, then the customer may elect to Post a product, however postage charges will be the responsibility of the Customer.
3. Our Returns Policy includes the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law. Your rights under the Australian Consumer Law:
(a) all information and data provided by you to us through the website, via email, via phone or in person in-store (including as part of the customer registration process) or otherwise is true, accurate, complete and up to date;
(b) the person collecting the Products on your behalf is authorised by you to do so; and
(c) you have and will comply with all relevant laws relating to your use of the website and your placement of any Order with us.
1. Any personal information that you give us will be held on file.
2. You agree that we may send you commercial electronic messages and tailored advertising (which includes marketing communications advertising goods and services) via various channels and media (including by email, SMS, phone and post) where you have not opted out from receiving such electronic messages sent to you by Hope Estate, Hope Brewery, Tower Estate, or Virgin Hills, via those channels or media. Your agreement to receive commercial electronic messages from us will be effective until you opt out.
Cardholder Data Securities Policy
The Hope Estate Cardholder Data Securities Policy applies to all purchases of any Products from the website, via email, via phone or face to face purchases at the Hope Estate Cellar Door, and forms part of these terms and conditions. By committing to purchase by supplying a mode of payment, you acknowledge and agree to the terms of our Cardholder Data Securities Policy.
1. By supplying a mode of payment, the customer is authorising Hope Estate to charge the nominated credit card according to the Order selection.
2. Any personal information that you give us will be held on file via a Secure CRM, as applicable. (EG: Purchases at Cellar Door via the Tyro Facilities do not hold your Card Data)
3. It is our policy that no automatic payments for Club Member allocations are processed without first
advising the Club Member with reasonable notice, prior to the nominated Card being transacted, as per the conditions of Membership.
4. Cardholder Data for inactive customers is deleted within a reasonable timeframe.